[Mimedefang] Spam Discard Help

Dean Davis deand at mbgtelecom.com
Tue Feb 17 12:09:12 EST 2004

Hello List:

I've attempted to use the following example to drop/forward Spam to no
avail:
# Begin Spam Drop
if ($message_is_spam) {
            # Add a header with original recipients, just for info
            action_add_header("X-Orig-Rcpts", join(", ", @Recipients));

            # Remove original recipients
            foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
                delete_recipient($recip);
            }

            # Send to spam address
            add_recipient('abuse at domain.com');
        }
# End Spam Drop

SpamAssAssin correctly tags the messages as Spam, however, MimeDefang
refuses to discard or forward the message to my mailbox.

Does anyone have a working example?

--
Dean Davis <dean.davis at mbg-inc.com>

for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination
of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you
are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this message.