[Mimedefang] Using ClamAV with default run-as-user settings

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Tue Feb 10 17:23:26 EST 2004

--On Tuesday, February 10, 2004 1:39 PM -0800 Kenneth Porter
<shiva at sewingwitch.com> wrote:

> Any pointers on where to tweak MD to test it?

Digging around in mimedefang.pl, I see 3 places where directories are
created 0700, and I can't find any explicit stuff in MIME::Parser to set
file modes. So I'd guess it's using the inherited umask. I'd guess the
default modes (file and directory) could be made features and serverloop
could set umask.