[Mimedefang] RPMS for Fedora

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Mon Feb 23 18:13:06 EST 2004

Since I am using mimedefang as much as I can.. I figure I should try to
'sponsor' MIMEdefang RPMS on the fedora.us // fedora EXTRAS. I am
expecting to have to make 'changes' to the default spec file to meet
Fedora guidelines. I was wondering the best way of doing this and not
diverging too much from the default? Send changes to the mailing list,
etc?

At this point, I would not have it linked against clamav but would have
the logic in the spec file for someone to use it.

Stephen Smoogen

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645