[Mimedefang] RBL Does not seem to work with mimedefang

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 03:58:29 EST 2004

I'm pretty confident this is a FAQ - but make sure you set:

$SALocalTestsOnly = 0;

In mimedefang-filter, otherwise no off box tests (RBL lookups, RAZOR, DCC
etc) will be used.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?