[Mimedefang] TESTVIRUS.org - test question

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 17:09:02 EST 2004

That's worth knowing - I may have a play with that later.  Fortunately with
clamd you can enable the scanning of mail files as a default, so if it
detects the magic word at the start of the file it'll know what it is.

Thanks.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?