[Mimedefang] cannot send mail after MIMEDefang and SpamAssasin installed

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:52:44 EST 2004

Looks like you've borked your sendmail setup.  I take it you've just
upgraded to Sendmail 8.12 from 8.11 or older?  Check you've started BOTH
sendmail daemons (see the source - sendmail/SECURITY).

Worth looking at your mail log to see what's logged there.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?