[Mimedefang] cannot send mail after MIMEDefang and SpamAssasin installed

David Va david_lovesit at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 20:26:21 EST 2004

Dear experts,

I have just installed MIMEDefang and SpamAssassin onto
newly upgraded sendmail 8.12 on my RH 7.2. I have not
configured much yet in mimedefang-filter, just admin's
name and e-mail.

Then I cannot send a mail from my Outlook account. I
checked mailq and saw there were many mails deferred.
Also I tail maillog and saw:

Feb 26 14:23:34 mailserver sendmail[2014]: 1iQ22233:
to=<vadavid at mydomain.com>, delay=04:12:09,
xdelay=00:00, mailer=esmtp, pri=859545,
relay=mail.mydomain.com, dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred:
Connection refused by mail.mydomain.com.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance,
David