[Mimedefang] OT:Sendmail qtool.pl question

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at pathtech.org
Wed Feb 25 21:08:01 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 18:31, Lucas Albers wrote:
> G. Roderick Singleton said:
> > Do you not have qtool.8 on your system? It is in the sendmail sources in
> > the contrib directory.
> I always RTM and google for answers before asking.
> Yes I have looked at the man page.
> I guess I'll look at the qtool.pl source file to try and figure it out,
> again.

A quick excerpt to maybe help in the meantime:

qtool.pl [-Q][-d|-b] [options] source [source ...]

where        -d     Delete all of the messages specified by source.

so I would read the manpage to say that qtool.pl -d q2 would delete all
the messages in q2.

No guarantees.
--
Dream BIG dreams! Others may deprive you of your material wealth and
cheat you in a thousand ways, but NO man can deprive you of the control