[Mimedefang] [OT] SBL

Bob Robichaud support at compmore.net
Wed Feb 25 13:17:14 EST 2004

> Here's the SBL query:
>
> # Do some quick blackhole list checks & adjust the score accordingly
> if (relay_is_blacklisted($RelayAddr, "sbl.spamhaus.org")) {
> $hits += 1.5;
> action_add_header("X-Found-DNSBL", "sbl.spamhaus.org (+1.5)
> ".$RelayAddr);
> md_graphdefang_log("dnsbl_hit", $RelayAddr, "sbl.spamhaus.org");
> }
_

I am also currently blocking using dnsbl with sendmail.cf  I would also like
to begin tagging emails.
I currently tag emails for spam using action_change_header("Subject", "SPAM"

Is there a way I can have the dnsbl score added to the spam score instead of
action_add_header, simply because our users have filters set to deal with
the word SPAM in the subject line.  Would I have a similar rule as above
before the spamassain rule or after. I'm guessing that if I have two
different rules that have action_change_header they wont be combined but
merely the last rule that applies will change the Subject Header.

Regards,
Bob Robichaud