[Mimedefang] How can I stop these annoying emails?

Renaud PASCAL renaud.pascal at atosorigin.com
Wed Feb 25 11:07:20 EST 2004

Le mercredi 25 Février 2004 15:55, Paul Murphy a écrit :
> Sorry, you're confusing me with the original poster

Exactly !
I think I really need to take these 3 years of vacation I'm late on :D)

> - I just did a
> sanity check on your post because I didn't recognise the MY_DSL rule
> which had been triggered.

Yup, I got it from an address picked on this list someday ...

> Not sure whether it is legal or not -

Well if we come to do it dialectically I am
pretty sure Office is illegal :D)

> I haven't seen Office 2003 so
> far, and since it is free text in a free text header, they could have
> put _anything_ there...  Can anyone confirm that the Outlook in
> Office 2003 does indeed use this header?

Agreed, and I read the OP answer too :)
Then I added the "Office" to the rule, we'll see if less FP happen...

> My point was that my rules are unchanged, so they didn't pick up that
> it came from Outlook.  Your system did, so either it works on some
> other header to spot Outlook messages, or the rule has been updated
> to include this version of the header.

Agreed too, I use MD 2.39 on SA 2.60, then where do the
diff comes from ??? Newer/other versions at your place ?