[Mimedefang] Admin messages

Kayne Kruse Kayne at moranprinting.com
Wed Feb 25 09:57:12 EST 2004

Check to see your running the local submission process.  On my system its
merely starting sendmail as:

/full/path/to/sendmail -Ac -q5m

You can see those notices queued like:

mailq -Ac

As for starting it up at boot, you may need to tweak whatever OS your running
sendmail scripts to start it.  I know FreeBSD does not turn this on by
default.  Dont know about other systems ATM, but I'd suspect there are some
that operate in this fashion.

Kayne