[Mimedefang] How can I stop these annoying emails?

Renaud PASCAL renaud.pascal at atosorigin.com
Wed Feb 25 03:08:06 EST 2004

Le mercredi 25 Février 2004 00:51, Matthew Rossiter a écrit :
> I can't seem to stop these emails.  The come from all over the place
> and they always contain something like this.

Well, just on *your* message including the small quote
you made off the original spam I get this score and
it doesn't even got in the bayesian scoring.

I reject at 10 and tarpit at 5, then I suppose it'd get higher than
 5.143 on the full spam message ?
Though, some of these are triggered becasue it IS an
excerpt with impaired html code, so ...

What scores are triggered on your systems ?