[Mimedefang] resend_message - sanity check for me please

Matthew Hall leareth at angui.sh
Tue Feb 24 23:15:23 EST 2004

Once I call this message, the current message gets
resent to the listed address, and if that address is
local, MIMEDefang _never sees it again_, it gets
delivered locally, yes? Is that because it goes into
the local client submission queue? (Assuming one is
running a local client submission queue I suppose)

Thanks,

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
faster than others.                          | leareth at angui.sh