[Mimedefang] Replacing SpamAssassin with DSPAM

John Mason John.Mason.Jr at autostradeint.com
Tue Feb 24 15:10:57 EST 2004

I've got 20 users here and am using CanIt but the following has worked very
well for me.

Whitelisting - (Most important)

Greylisting

Razor - (score adjusted to 5)
DCC  - (score adjusted to 5)

I hold based on a number of DNSBLs and reject on SBL

Increased a few scores like BIZ_TLD

And grabbed a bunch of new tests from the emporium.

Maybe one or two spams slip through in a week.

John