[Mimedefang] Using ClamAV with default run-as-user settings

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Mon Feb 23 14:58:29 EST 2004

I patched MD 2.40-BETA-2 to get what I wanted. Patches attached. The
permissions are set to grant group access so one can allow access to MD's
state by setting group policies. I had to disallow group write to the MD
spool to keep sendmail happy with the milter socket access, so I made it
750 instead of 770. I also updated the %files list with %attr so the
directory permissions and ownership would be recorded in the RPM database
for clean verifies.