[Mimedefang] A Bit of Confusion

Peter A. Cole peteracole at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 22 07:15:34 EST 2004

Hi all,

Probably a very simple and stupid question here, but will having
/etc/procmailrc still telling spamc to check for spam prevent mimedefang
from scanning my mail?

I've got mimedefang installed and am using a slightly modified example of
the example mimedefang-filter, but mail is coming in with the
X-Spam-Checker-Version header listing spamassassin, not mimedefang.

Oh, and I'm using Debian Sarge packages and running mimedefang.pl -f
/etc/mail/mimedefang -test reports that it is syntatically correct.

Thanks in advance for correcting my stupidity  :-)

Pete