[Mimedefang] anyone parsing ISO-8859-1?blah?blah in subject?

Stefan Schoeman stefan at internext.co.za
Sun Feb 22 05:20:46 EST 2004

David was kind enough to supply me with the answer to this a while ago. It's
somewhere in the mailing archives, but all you have to do is the following:

my $SubjectDecode = decode_mimewords($Subject);

$SubjectDecode then contains the ASCII text. Despite kind people on this
mailing list explaining about the encoding, I still don't know exactly how
it works. However, the decode works just fine for me ;)