[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.40-BETA-2 is available

Andrea Gabellini agabellini at intelcom.sm
Sat Feb 21 06:56:45 EST 2004

At 22.56 20/02/2004, you wrote:

>         * examples/suggested-minimum-filter-for-windows-clients: Just
>         discard viruses.  Don't bother checking each entity.

Hi,

I just upgraded to 2.40 and moved the antivirus check in filter_begin as in
examples/suggested-minimum-filter-for-windows-clients. Now I log this error:

mimedefang-multiplexor: [ID 980602 mail.info] Slave 1 stderr: Can't call
method "bodyhandle" on an undefined value at /usr/local/bin/mimedefang.pl
line 3673

A similar error appears if I move the suspicious char check:

mimedefang-multiplexor: [ID 980602 mail.info] Slave 4 stderr: Can't call
method "head" on an undefined value at /usr/local/bin/mimedefang.pl line 1910

Andrea

---------------------------------------
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
Ing. Andrea Gabellini
Email: agabellini at intelcom.sm
Tel: 0549 886111 (Italy)
Tel. +378 0549 886111 (International)