[Mimedefang] Calling Spamassassin on outgoing only

Paul Heinlein heinlein at cse.ogi.edu
Thu Feb 19 11:06:33 EST 2004

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Paul Heinlein wrote:

> We do something similar. A pseudo-code version would look something
> like
>
>   IF message originates on our subnets BUT NOT on a secondary mx
>   THEN invoke spamassassin

Ack. I got it exactly backwards. It should be

  IF message originates on our subnets BUT NOT on a secondary mx
  THEN DO NOT invoke spamassassin

Or, better put

  IF message originates off our network OR on a secondary mx
  THEN invoke spamassassin

Sorry. The coffee hasn't yet set in here in Pacific Standard Time.

--Paul Heinlein <heinlein at cse.ogi.edu>