[Mimedefang] Only one received header

Andrea Gabellini agabellini at intelcom.sm
Mon Feb 16 02:40:27 EST 2004

Hi,

I changed the MX record of my domain one month ago with a new sendmail with
MD, but a very large portion of spam continue to arrive directly to the old
sendmail (that hold the mailboxes of the domain).

Looking at the received headers show that the spammer send directly to the
server, so there is only one header.

Is it possible to block this kind of mail directly with sendmail? I can't
install MD on this.

Andrea

---------------------------------------
People says "more memory increases the computerspeed" and they are right:
More memory Windows detects, the sooner it crashes.
Ing. Andrea Gabellini
Email: agabellini at intelcom.sm
Tel: 0549 886111 (Italy)
Tel. +378 0549 886111 (International)