[Mimedefang] Issues when ISP and our server run MIMEDefang/Spamassassin

Hugh Blandford hugh at island.net.au
Sun Feb 15 19:08:04 EST 2004

Hi all,

are there any suggestions for the situation where both the ISP and our own
internal server run MIMEDefang/Spamassassin?

There seems to be situations where the modified mails get a lower spam score
and slip through although they were detected by the ISPs mail server.

I'm assuming that people would be against the idea of not processing mail
from their
server through MIMEDefang.  However, I would be interested to hear how
people have done this.

How would I strip out the attached spam report etc from just the ISPs one
mail server, along with the subject line changes etc before processing the
mail again if I was to try and return the mail to a default state?

Thanks,

Hugh