[Mimedefang] ClamAV and related issues running under MD. was: Re: Mimedefangtimeout

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 15:14:11 EST 2004

Hmm, then something strange is going on with my build - FreeBSD 5.2 with
Sendmail 8.12.11, MD 2.39 both built from ports.

In the clamd log I get the following for an email with a ZIP attachment:

/var/spool/MIMEDefang/mdefang-i1DKATdg040935/Work/msg-38690-4.txt: OK
/var/spool/MIMEDefang/mdefang-i1DKATdg040935/Work/msg-38690-5.zip: OK

The ZIP file in question contains 3 files (a .ini, .dll and .txt).  No sign
of them being extracted.

Am I likely to be missing something that is required to extract ZIP files?
I get the same result for .bz2 and .gz files.

--
Rob