[Mimedefang] winmail.dat / ms-tnef extracting

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Thu Feb 12 20:33:07 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 08:35, Brent J. Nordquist wrote:

> I once ran across an open-source app called "detnef" that was able to
> unpack those.  Always wanted to incorporate it into my MTA as the original
> poster suggested.

Has anyone glued something like this into MimeDefang?  Aside from
finding viruses currently visible only to Outlook, it would be
really nice to be able to use Outlook's meeting requests in
Evolution's calendar.  This seems close:
http://www.dread.net/~striker/tnefclean/ but MimeDefang would
be a better place to do it.

---
  Les Mikesell