[Mimedefang] greylisting implementation

Jonas Eckerman jonas_lists at frukt.org
Thu Feb 12 19:43:45 EST 2004

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:17:29 +0530, kamal wrote:

>  Is there a complete greylisting implementation for Mimedefang, as

My mimedefang-filter, wich implements fairly complete greylisting, is at:
http://whatever.frukt.org/mimedefang-filter.shtml

You'll have to manually go though the code and pick out what you need, but that shouldn't be too hard.

>  proposed by http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/

I don't remember how close my implementation is to that text, but I made it configurable and IIRC it can be configured exactly as that text proposes. I do think my implementation is more complete than the proposal though. :-)

Regards
/Jonas
Regards
/Jonas