[Mimedefang] Mimedefang whitelist_to

Kayne Kruse Kayne at moranprinting.com
Thu Feb 12 13:41:13 EST 2004

> Do the spamssassin calls that mimedefang makes use the
> whitelist_to, etc
> settings in sa-mimedefang.cf?

Yes, I use this feature to bypass checking on problematic or ingnorant client
configurations.
It can be used such as: user at domain.com or *.domain.com.  I use only know of
these, perhaps someone else can shed some light, but for what I need that
works well.  I only wonder how long that variable can be and have concerns
that I may have to rework it if it becomes too problematic.  Someones
probably going to tell me that there are better ways to do this.  I just
classify these as "workaround" fixes and not a total solution.

Kayne