[Mimedefang] Detecting S/MIME messages and changing processing

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 05:09:11 EST 2004

Extra header lines *shouldn't* be a problem - after all that happens when
the mail goes through any mail server.  Certainly I've received a fair
amount of PGP signed email, processed through MD and SA, without issue.

I'd expect that you've got something that's modifying the body of the
message.  Maybe one of the HTML cleaners?

--
Rob