[Mimedefang] memory leak?

Andrzej Marecki amr at astro.uni.torun.pl
Tue Feb 10 04:58:23 EST 2004

> What we have been seeing is that the system's memory useage slowly (over a
> day or two) creeps up to full utilization.  Then the swap space starts
> being used. [...]

I see exactly the same under Solaris! The problem apparently began when
I shifted from MD 2.38 to 2.39. It started to be even more acute these days
when MyDoom-A epidemic is spreading. I even planned to downgrade my MD to
see if that conjecture was true. BTW, how about you, Ron? Maybe you could
give MD 2.38 a try?

I abstained from reporting that problem here because I was blaming myself
or my system for this. But since someone else suffers from this as well...

Andrzej
Andrzej Marecki                |
Torun Centre for Astronomy     |   e-mail: amr at astro.uni.torun.pl
N. Copernicus University       |   WWW:    http://www.astro.uni.torun.pl
ul. Gagarina 11                |   tel: +48 56 6113032
PL-87-100 Torun, POLAND        |   fax: +48 56 6113009