[Mimedefang] Content filtering withou spamassasin?

Jonas Eckerman jonas_lists at frukt.org
Mon Feb 9 10:43:41 EST 2004

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 01:18:11 +0200, Murat Isik wrote:

>  Also when I asked this question on the list some time ago, a good
>  fellow send a modifed version as such:

Ah. I told you I wrote that before finishing my first cup of coffee. :-/

Now I'm at work with too much to do instead, but a quick look at least tells me this:

>  while (my line = <INF>) {

A syntax error. Shuld be:
	while (my $line = <INF>) {

>  return action_discard('Bad, bad header!') if ($bad);
[...]
>  return action_discard('Bad, bad body!') if ($bad);

More errors. action_adiscard doesn't take parameters.
The above should probably be:
	return action_bounce('Bad, bad header!') if ($bad);
	[...]
	return action_bounce('Bad, bad body!') if ($bad);

but could also be:
	>  return action_discard() if ($bad);
	[...]
	>  return action_discard() if ($bad);