[Mimedefang] X-Spam-Score missing from headers

Matthew Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Sat Feb 7 15:01:07 EST 2004

Spamassassin seems to be working pretty good, but lately I've noticed that
I'm not seeing 'X-Spam-Score' in the headers any more.  I have the following
in my mimedefang-filter.....

                # The number of asterisks in parens is the integer part
                # of the spam score clamped to a maximum of 40.
                # MUA filters can easily be written to trigger on a
                # minimum number of asterisks...
                action_change_header("X-Spam-Score", "$hits ($score)
$names");

                # If you find the SA report useful, add it, I guess...
                action_add_part($entity, "text/plain", "-suggest",
                                "$report\n",
                                "SpamAssassinReport.txt", "inline");
            } else {
                # Delete any existing X-Spam-Score header?
                action_delete_header("X-Spam-Score");
            }
        }
    }

I can't figure out why it stopped.  Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Thanks

Matt