[Mimedefang] OT: graphdefang domains

mimedefang at crwcomptech.com mimedefang at crwcomptech.com
Thu Feb 5 06:03:10 EST 2004

> There are a couple of questions in the archives about using the "filter"
> feature of graphdefang to have graphs per domain, I'm running into the
> same
> problem.  I didn't see a resolution, and I'm running into the same thing.
> It just gives me blank png files.
>
> Does anybody use this feature without doing specific logging by domain?

What is your intended end-result graphs?
For instance: If you want Virus' by domain, spam by domain, etc,
 I have code for that If you want to see virus & spam by
domain on the same graph, I have not achieved that yet.
My solution does involve adding a few lines to the mimedefang-filter,
and rebuilding your database.  I still do not understand regex enough to
utilize the 'filter' option.  If it is code you would like to know/see/use,
let me know.

Bill Curtis