[Mimedefang] Some Pointers Required

Peter A. Cole peteracole at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 5 02:38:02 EST 2004

Thanks John, I'll have a look through those and see what I can see.

Basically, all I've done is add in a section to redirect spam and/or virii
to a maildrop. I got the lines from the FAQ section on the MIMEDefang page.

That's the only modification as such that I've done to the example filter.

Oh, and yes I realise SA can't change anything, it's up to MIMEDefang to do
that... and ClamAV by itself picks up the EICAR test string in a text file,
but it doesn't seem to detect it in an email... or maybe it would if my
filter was configured correctly or something along those lines?

Pete