[Mimedefang] making spamassassin less sensitive

Lee Dilkie lee at dilkie.com
Wed Feb 4 08:28:41 EST 2004

I'm running the same config on a PII, 200Mhz, with 192MB of RAM.

This config does use a lot of memory (and cpu) so I had to do the following.

increase my swap!!! it's over 3G now. (unfortunately I had to uise a
swapfile for the increase where I would have liked to use a swap partation).

decrease max number of mimedefang slaves!!! I only allow 4 max. It tempfails
mail sometimes but that's better than running out of memory+swap.

Now this is no speed demon, i can handle maybe 1 mail per second with the
pedel to the medal... ;)

-lee