[Mimedefang] Some Pointers Required

John Mason Jr. John.Mason.Jr at Autostradeint.com
Wed Feb 4 08:19:46 EST 2004

Why do you say no action, are you looking for headers or some action?
Remember unless you tell it SA can't change the message under mimedefang

http://www.mimedefang.org/node.php?id=21

> I have run mimedefang.pl -features and both are listed there,
> and running mimedefang.pl -f /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter
> -test says there is nothing wrong with my filter.

Did you change anything in the filter?

> Can anyone give me a list of things to check in order so I
> can see if I can narrow down where the problem lies? I'm at
> the point now where I'm just confusing myself and just need a
> clearer point of view I think.

You could try http://spamassassin.planetmirror.com/gtube/
And
http://www.eicar.org/anti_virus_test_file.htm