[Mimedefang] OT: Advanced Email System

Jonas Eckerman jonas_lists at frukt.org
Mon Feb 2 19:19:04 EST 2004

On Mon,  2 Feb 2004 15:08:40 -0700, dimon at intellinetinc.com wrote:

>  I think you misunderstood my idea about that system. The system is
>  not going to be distributed as a software!!!

You did say you were going to install it on clients machines. How on earth are you going to install software on other peoples machines without distributing the software to other people?

> That system is just a
>  combination of open source software with web interface.

I'm confused here. Is there any code in this system that you will develop, or isn't there? If there is, you should check all the licenses carefully.

> And the code in not going to be proprietary!

It's not going to be open source, it will not be distributed and it will not be proprietary. I can only interpret this as meaning that you will not develop any code. Is that correct?

Regards
/Jonas
Jonas Eckerman, jonas_lists at frukt.org
http://www.fsdb.org/