[Mimedefang] SMALLBUF ?

Cahya Wirawan cwirawan at email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Feb 2 17:43:12 EST 2004

I read in the Changelog that SMALLBUF in mimedefang.h is changed
from 4096 to 16384, but SMALLBUF is only 8192 in mimedefang.h .
only md-mx-ctrl.c use already 16384 . is that ok? because I still have
problem with SA if it has very long header.

and another little question, I see in the init-script that mimedefang
save its pid and socket in /var/spool/MIMEDefang, I just wonder
if it is not better to put it in /var/run/MIMEDefang like many other
daemon processes that put it's pid file in /var/run directory?

regards,
cahya