[Mimedefang] Not sure if correlation...

Jon R. Kibler Jon.Kibler at aset.com
Mon Feb 2 17:24:38 EST 2004

What version of POP (UW? etc., release?)?

What O/S?

We have in the past seen problems with incorrect Content-Length headers on Solaris causing POP to crash and burn about like you described... but it has been a few years back. I also seem to recall that it was usually TNEF files or graphics that were causing the problem.

Jon Kibler
A.S.E.T., Inc.