[Mimedefang] OT: Advanced Email System

dimon at intellinetinc.com dimon at intellinetinc.com
Mon Feb 2 12:28:06 EST 2004

Hello,

My Name is Dmitry Sorokin. I work for Intellinet Technologies Inc., an IT
consulting company located in the Edmonton Reasearch Park (Alberta, Canada).

We are currently developing Advanced Email System with web based management
interface, which is based on FreeBSD, Sendmail, Cyrus IMAPD, MIMEDefang,
Spamassassin, Apache WEB Server, IMP, PostgreSQL, ClamAV and other Open Source
Software. Our intention is to develop the system and sell the services to
install and maintain the system, we are not going to sell the software and the
project is not going to be an Open Source one.

At this moment of the development we are looking for partner(s) to help us in
further development, enhancement and future support of the System. The reason I
am writing to the this mailing list, is to find the individuals to elicit
interest and willingness to contribute to the development of the system
mentioned above.  If you are interested personally I can provide you the access
to the system to get a better understanding of the scope of this project.  I
appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Dmitry Sorokin,
Systems Analyst
Intellinet Technologies Inc.