[Mimedefang] SURBL lookups no longer happening after upgrade to 2.48

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 15:38:06 EST 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:51:26 -0500, Lew E. Lefton
<llefton at math.gatech.edu> wrote:

> Thanks!  That worked for me.  I copied the init.pre installed by
> spamassassin to /etc/mail/spamassassin and SURBL testpoints are scoring
> agin.

A similar approach has just worked for me - with FreeBSD it looks like
MD looks under /usr/local/etc/mimedefang/spamassassin for it's config.
 I had a symlink to the SA conf file, but not for init.pre.  I've just
symlinked the whole directory to the SA one and everything now works.

Thanks.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor