[Mimedefang] RE: Software Downgrade

Moss, Patricia pmoss at fcg.com
Tue Dec 14 12:06:42 EST 2004

I currently have version 2.48 of mimedefang installed on my linux server (version  ES 3.0).  I need to downgrade to version 2.45.  Are there any instructions for doing this?  Thanks

Pati Moss
Unix Systems Administrator
First Consulting Group, Inc.
http://www.fcg.com
pmoss at fcg.com
"UNIX is user friendly. It's just picky about who it's friends with."

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.