[Mimedefang] graphdefang and many item graphs

John Nemeth jnemeth at victoria.tc.ca
Wed Dec 29 01:52:24 EST 2004

On May 20,  5:00pm, John Nemeth wrote:
}
}      Recently I added ClamAV to my MIMEDefang setup.  This went fine,
} but now my graphs are broken.  I noticed that ClamAV found a lot more
} things then File::Scan including phishing attempts.  I was watching my
} graphs after installing ClamAV.  At first they were okay, Then, the
} virus graph shrunk to about a half inch, but the list of viruses below
} it was okay, which still gave me most of the information I wanted.  Now
} I don't get the graph at all.  Does anybody have a clue what the

     Looks like I solved my own problem.  Near the top of
graphdefanglib.pl is this line:

my $Y_GRAPH_SIZE = 600;

It seems that the legend had grown too big to fit into this space.  I
doubled it and my graph is back.  Of course, one of my other graphs
decided to grow as well.

} with gd and all of its dependencies.  Alternatively, does anybody have
} any scripts that will summarise the activity for me?

     Scripts to summarise the data would still be nice if anybody has
any.

}-- End of excerpt from John Nemeth