[Mimedefang] graphdefang and many item graphs

John Nemeth jnemeth at victoria.tc.ca
Wed Dec 29 01:24:51 EST 2004

     Recently I added ClamAV to my MIMEDefang setup.  This went fine,
but now my graphs are broken.  I noticed that ClamAV found a lot more
things then File::Scan including phishing attempts.  I was watching my
graphs after installing ClamAV.  At first they were okay, Then, the
virus graph shrunk to about a half inch, but the list of viruses below
it was okay, which still gave me most of the information I wanted.  Now
I don't get the graph at all.  Does anybody have a clue what the
problem is and how to fix it.  I checked and I have the latest version
of graphdefang.  I upgraded the perl modules used by graphdefang along
with gd and all of its dependencies.  Alternatively, does anybody have
any scripts that will summarise the activity for me?