[Mimedefang] MIMEdefang on CPAN? or in RPM form?

Gary Funck gary at intrepid.com
Sat Dec 25 19:47:32 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm about ready to install MIMEdefang, and was wondering if MIMEdefang is
available on CPAN, or available in RPM form?  I've been trying to move
towards always installing perl modules/distributions via RPM in order
to better track what is installed.  For CPAN, I'm using 'Ovid' to build
RPM's, but of course MIMEdefang has to be on CPAN first, for that to
work. I ran a quick scan on CPAN for MIMEdefang, but didn't find it there