[Mimedefang] mangled object-tag

Uve Lokk uve at riigikogu.ee
Thu Dec 16 03:16:43 EST 2004

Hi folks,

>From the mimedefang mailing list it was possible to find a huge number of solutions for defanging the object-tag.

My problem is vice versa - how to keep in certain attached xml-/html-files the object-tag as it is? At the moment it is mangled from <object> to <objec!>

I tried to do some mimedefang source code grepping to find a solution but unfortunately with no luck.

Prerequisites: mimedefang 2.49 with spamassassin 3.01 & clamav 0.80, no anomy-HTMLCleaner, no custom rules for defanging xml/html e-mails in mimedefang configuration file.

Maybe someone of you can help me or lead me to the right solution.

with best regards,

Uve