[Mimedefang] RE: Software Downgrade

David Hollis dhollis at davehollis.com
Wed Dec 15 19:59:15 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 12:06 -0500, Moss, Patricia wrote:
> I currently have version 2.48 of mimedefang installed on my linux server (version  ES 3.0).  I need to downgrade to version 2.45.  Are there any instructions for doing this?  Thanks

If you installed via RPM, you could use 'rpm -Uvh --oldpackage
mimedefang-2.45-1.i386.rpm' to replace the 2.48 install with the 2.45
version.

Tough you offer any details about what kind of application problems you
are seeing, I doubt that you will find the version of MIMEDefang to be
the source of your troubles.  Especially with such a minor version
difference as 2.45 - 2.48.

--
David Hollis <dhollis at davehollis.com>