[Mimedefang] RE: Software Downgrade

Moss, Patricia pmoss at fcg.com
Tue Dec 14 14:04:15 EST 2004

I needed to build a test environment to match production, so that another application could be tweaked.  That other application wasn't working as expected in the test environment. The version of mimedefang on the production system was 2.45 and the test environment was 2.48. So to rule that out as the cause I wanted to downgrade so that both test and production had the same version of the software.

Pati

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.