[Mimedefang] Still Need help with virus notifications - Becoming an emergency

Renaud PASCAL renaud.pascal at atosorigin.com
Tue Dec 14 08:26:45 EST 2004

Le Mardi 14 Décembre 2004 14:01, Ronald Vazquez NLM a écrit :
> I can understand the reasons for doing this the way all you guys suggest
> but my manager wants it done his way.  Could someone please help?

  Well, sure, plug your manager in port 25 and/or live wire.

  Next problem ?-)

Anyway, just use the tagging part of the filters
( for instance `action_change_header' ) and don't use
anything other than `action_accept' ...

  And don't forget to remind your manager this way to treat is
the very reason he needs to expense more money than he'd like to ;-)

--
.
.

.