[Mimedefang] SURBL lookups no longer happening after upgrade to 2.48

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:17:22 EST 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:15:56 +0100 (CET), Martin Blapp <mb at imp.ch> wrote:

> Same here. I had to cut and paste all the SURBL lookups into the
> local-sa.cf file to get them working again. SPAMHAUS and other RBL
> still work in both situations. Only SURBL stopped working.

Some digging suggests it's the lack of loading the URIDNSBL module.
With SA 3.0 there's an init.pre file that loads modules for SA.  In it
there's a line to load the URIDNSBL module.  If I comment it out then
I get the same result as for MD.

This file loads modules for URIDNSBL, hashcash and SPF by default.
Putting the same lines in the SA config file doesn't have the same
effect - the modules don't seem to be loaded.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor