[Mimedefang] SURBL lookups no longer happening after upgrade to 2.48

Sven Willenberger sven at dmv.com
Fri Dec 10 13:16:59 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 12:17 -0500, David F. Skoll wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Rob MacGregor wrote:
>
> > Similarly with MD 2.48 (the latest on FreeBSD ports) and SpamAssassin
> > 3.0.1 under FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE I don't see the SURBL lookups working
> > when MD is calls SA.  When SA is called directly however the lookups
> > do work.
>
> MD 2.49 and SA 3.0.1 works fine for me, with SURBL.
> I have $SALocalTestsOnly = 0; in the filter, and it works like a charm.
> Do you have anything odd in sa-mimedefang.cf ?
>
> Regards,
>
> David.

my sa-mimedefang.cf contains some whitelist_from_rcvd listings, some
all_spam_to listings, use_dcc enabled and use_razor disabled. Fairly
stock config. Again, oddly enough, it was the changing of the order (or
commenting out the LOCAL_RULES_DIR) in the mimedefang.pl that solved the
issue for me, for whatever reason.