[Mimedefang] SURBL lookups no longer happening after upgrade to 2.48

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:00:14 EST 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:17:56 -0500 (EST), David F. Skoll
<dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:
> MD 2.49 and SA 3.0.1 works fine for me, with SURBL.
> I have $SALocalTestsOnly = 0; in the filter, and it works like a charm.
> Do you have anything odd in sa-mimedefang.cf ?

Other than some whitelist/blacklist addresses and some score
alterations, all I have is:

bayes_path       /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/bayes/bayes
bayes_auto_learn 1
lock_method     flock
ok_locales              en
use_terse_report 0
skip_rbl_checks 0

header   RCVD_IN_ABUSEAT        eval:check_rbl('ABUSEAT','cbl.abuseat.org.')
describe RCVD_IN_ABUSEAT        ABUSEAT: sender is listed in Composite
list cbl.abuseat.org
score    RCVD_IN_ABUSEAT        3
tflags   RCVD_IN_ABUSEAT        net

header   FAKE_QMAIL_ID          Message-ID =~
/\.[0-9a-z]{0,5}[a-z]{1,5}[0-9a-z]{0,5}\.qmail\@/i
describe FAKE_QMAIL_ID          SOBER: Fake QMAIL message ID
score    FAKE_QMAIL_ID          3

It's the same file as is used when I call SA directly, and the SURBL
lookups work fine there.  Other RBL lookups work fine.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor