[Mimedefang] SURBL lookups no longer happening after upgrade to 2.48

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 12:11:52 EST 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:59:48 +0100 (CET), Martin Blapp <mb at imp.ch> wrote:

> Here we have the same problem. SURBL lookups stopped working after upgrading
> to 2.49.

Similarly with MD 2.48 (the latest on FreeBSD ports) and SpamAssassin
3.0.1 under FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE I don't see the SURBL lookups working
when MD is calls SA.  When SA is called directly however the lookups
do work.

Nothing is logged to indicate any problems.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor